Competition Terms and Conditions December 2017
Competition Terms & Conditions, Version 2..1
Last revised on: 29 November 2017
- The promoter is: Indie Bay Snacks Ltd (Trading name of Bonas Snacks Ltd. company no. 10295153) whose registered office is at C/O Bonas & Co Thavies Inn House 3-4 Holborn Circus, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 2PL
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Bonas Snacks Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are found here.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Midnight on 01/01/2017. After this date/time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason, technical or otherwise.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entrants must enter the required personal information (FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS) into the form found at http://eepurl.com/c-MHVn. Entry of personal details will be taken as an agreement to be added to the Indie Bay Snacks mailing list. Upon the closing date, one entrant will be selected at random from the pool of entries using randomising software. In the event that the winner cannot be contacted, after 2 weeks a secondary draw will occur. Names of winners will be available upon request for a 28 days following the closing date above.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A one night stay, with dinner, 1 bottle of wine, and breakfast the following morning at Bel and the Dragon’s Cookham Venue. The winner may claim the prize for up to two guests total. The above comes at no cost to the winner. Any components of the prize above have been agreed ahead of the event between Indie Bay Snacks and the venue, and no further provision will be made outside of that agreement, without incurring cost to the winner.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indie Bay Snacks Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Indie Bay Snacks Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.