- The primary promoter is: Bonas Snack Ltd (company no. 10295153) whose registered office is at Thavies Inn House, 3-4 Holborn Circus, London, EC1N 2PL.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Bonas Snacks Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions, and to provide their contact information for marketing purposes to all brands involved in the giveaway, namely: Indie Bay Snacks, Moore House Cocktails
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/subscribe?a=Ry9pGc&g=SYvZEX
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be treated as a single entry, identified by matching available data.
- Closing date for entry will be 17/11/2021 . After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Contestants will complete the form hosted at https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subscriptions/subscribe?a=Ry9pGc&g=SYvZEX completing necessary fields (First name, Last name, Email Address) before clicking “Enter Competition” button at bottom of page.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
- A case of each of Indie Bay Snacks Pretzel THINS: Lightly Salted; Sour Cream & Onion; Barbecue
- A bottle of each of Moore House Cocktails: Daquiri; Manhattan; Espresso Martini
- A Moore House cocktail shaker
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation. Entrants personal information will be made available to the brands stated in item 4, of these terms and conditions.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.